Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dr Scholl's For Her

I was so happy that I was picked to Bzz about "Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles." I've been walking around in my heels since the mail came, and what a difference. My feet aren't aching yet and it's been a few hours. I can barely make it through church on Sundays! These insoles feature an ultra-soft gel arch that shifts the pressure off the balls of your feet. So if you love wearing heels 2" or higher then these would be great for you! They have massaging gel waves that offer soft cushioning, and they are invisible to others! Nobody but you will know you're wearing them. There is an adhesive at the bottom so you don't have to worry about them moving around in your shoe. They are super slim so they won't make your shoes tighter either. I wish I had an extra pair for one of you, but all I have to offer are $4.00 off coupons...woohoo!
I plan on trying these out for an all day affair to see how well they really work. I haven't had to stay on my feet all day. This will be updated in the near future :).

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I didn't like these. The "arch support" seemed more like a burden under my foot. ; ) I donated them! I should've given them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaahhhh, I love Dr Scholl's! I recently tried one that had extra gel in the heel. Wow. I could feel it every step i took.
    a friend from vB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! I started wearing flats to church because I felt the same! I am trying these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried these and other Dr Scholls products they really work

    ReplyDelete